- Extremely powerful even at low speeds thanks to mechanical gear reduction and FEIN high power motor.
- Infinitely variable speed, ideal for sanding, satin finishing, brushing and high-gloss polishing of stainless steel.
- Universal suitability as fully-functional sander, polisher and satin-finisher.
- Excellent handling.
- Spindle lock.
- Available in both 110V and 230V versions.
- Right or left-handed operation.
- Restart protection.
- Soft start.
- H 07 industrial cable.
- Dustproof ball bearing.
- Carbon brushes with self cut-off function.
- Comprehensive range of accessories available.
Input: 1,200 W
Output: 750 W
Sanding Pad Ø: 230 mm
Speed, No Load: 900 – 2,500 RPM (Variable)
Polishing Disc Ø: 230 mm
Mounting thread: M14
Cable W/ Plug: 4 Metres
Weight: 2.50 kg
Vibration Value 1 (αhv 3-Way): αh,P 3.5 m/s²
Vibration Value 2 (αhv 3-way): αh,SG 2.5 m/s²
Uncertainty of Measured Value (Kα): 1.5 m/s²
Recommended Accessories / Abrasives
Please note that these are sold separately and not included with the machine.
|115mm M14 Backing Pad||100mm Keyway Arbor||Inflatable Pneumatic Wheel||M14 Tapered Spindle|
|For use with 115mm diameter SCM (“scotch-brite”) discs with a 22mm centre hole.||For use with 100mm-110mm flap wheels with a keyway bore.||For use with 100x289mm sanding belts/sleeves.||For use with polishing mops & compounds with a tapered bore.|
|Ideal for blending & finishing applications; thick layer of grain provides long service life; resin system offers drastically reduced smearing and less rework is needed.|
|Ideal for satin finishing/graining on flat sheets of steel, and cleaning and removing rust. Available in interleaved and non-woven forms.|
|Ideal for satin/finishing, graining and blending. Available in agglomerate, SCM and Trizact materials. Use size 100x289mm (100mm wide, 289mm long.)|
View Agglomerate Belts
View SCM Belts
View Trizact Belts
|Ideal for achieving anything from a “shiny” finish up to a mirror polish, in 2-3 stages depending on the quality of the finish required.|