Interested in a site visit? Our van is operated by our Technical Applications Manager David, who will be able to offer friendly first-hand advice and put the right tool with the right abrasive in your hand so you can see the benefits for yourself!
We are experts in surface finishing, and offer professional advice for applications in many industries and on all substrates including metal, wood, composites, stone and glass. From blending a weld seam, or graining sheets of stainless steel, to finishing the hull of a boat, we can offer the best solution for the job. This includes not only the machine itself but a complete process, right from the compressor and air line on one end, through to the abrasive on the other.
Once repaired the RPM speed and vibration levels are recorded, with the results recorded in our database where we maintain an inventory list and history chart per customer. Preventative maintenance advice is also provided to maximise tool life moving forward.
- Any size belt made to order, for sanding/grinding any workpiece
- Heavy X-weight or flexible aluminium oxide for sanding soft & hard woods
- High-quality zirconia and ceramic materials for grinding various metals (with optional topsize layer for cooler grinding on stainless
- Wet/dry silicon carbide for sanding glass, stone and GRP, including a cork mix in the higher grades for finer finishing
- Surface conditioning, non-woven material, or “scotch-brite”, for finer finishing on mild/stainless steel
- Trizact, which is a well known type of belt that has a tri-dimensional structure designed for polishing on metal
- Agglomerate, for achieving a grained finish on stainless steel
With reserve stock the goods are held on our shelf under special product codes, and these are then “reserved” for the sole use of the designated customer to order as and when needed with next-day delivery. Consignment stock is where products are held at the customer’s site for immediate access as and when needed, and they will only pay for the items which are used during that particular month.