- Pneumatic Portable Vacuum for use on non-metallic surfaces such as wood, plastics. Powerful suction is ideal for dry-only, industrial applications, Includes HEPA H14 Filter with 99.995% efficiency on 0.3 micron.
- Two additional HEPA Filters are included within the power-head, making it eligible for IP6X. Top-quality stainless steel body and 10 gallon (38 litre) recovery tank. Unit is static-dissipating (kit included) and conductive. Aerosol leak tested for quality assurance. Equipped with easy-glide cart. Also connects to optional 61483 Cart.
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A,B,C and D T6
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G
- Hazardous Locations as defined in the National Electric Code (NFPA 70)
- European Certifications: ATEX, CE EX II 3 GD, c IIC T6 (85° C)
- Group F (atmospheres, containing combustible carbonaceous dusts, such as coal, carbon black, charcoal, coke dust)
- Group G (atmospheres, containing wood and plastic dusts)
- Not included Optional Conductive Cleaning Kit (96607); Vacuum Hose, 10 ft. (3 m) length, Curved handle with extension, Round brush, Crevice tool, Small & large coarse nozzle.
- Included: Two 20′ (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, Y Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Two Vacuum Hose Swivel Adapters, Disposable Collection Bag and a Conductive Poly Liner.
- Air Flow CFM: 120
Designed For Use In:
Vacuum Type: Dry, Wet
Capacity: 38 Litres
EU Vacuum Certification: ATEX Cat. 3 for Zones 2 & 22
Atmosphere(s): Coal, Plastic, Wood
Item Weight (kgs): 24.49