- Designed for general source capture and dry cleanup. 7.8′ (238 cm) water static lift; 120 CFM (3,400 L/Min) vacuum flow. Allows operation of two tools simultaneously. Vacuum starts automatically with startup of tool. Bypass Motor System uses environmental air to cool the motor and extend vacuum life. Heavy-duty stainless steel recovery tank, with 20 gallon (78 liter) capacity for clean filter assurance. This size allows filter to remain at substantial distance from collected debris, reducing clogging and extending motor life.
- Includes a HEPA H13 Filter with 99.95 % efficiency on 0.3 micron. Automatic cleaning of filter. By connecting vacuum unit to external air supply, a blast of air is released to filter every 40 seconds of operation, to cyclically clean filter. Handy electric outlet on motor head allows for additional versatility in workplace. Convenient orange warning light indicates that filter needs replacement. Red warning light indicates protection device has been activated to prevent heat overload to motor. Connects to optional 61483 Cart. This unit requires a NEMA 5-20 Plug/Outlet. (See picture)
- USA & Canada Certifications: UL Listed, M-Class.
- European Certifications: CE, EAC, M-Class.
- Not included optional Cleaning Kit (96558): Vacuum Hose, 6′ (1.8 m) length, Curved handle with two extensions, Round brush, Crevice Tool, Coarse nozzle attachment.
- Included: Two 20′ (6 m) Conductive Coaxial Hoses with Integrated Air Lines, Y Connector, Two Composite Couplers, Vacuum Hose Swivel Cuff, Two Disposable Collection Bags.
Model Number: 61403
Vacuum Type: Dry
Power HP (W): 1.68 (1,250)
Capacity: 78 Litres
EU Vacuum Certification: M-Class
Atmosphere(s): Plastic, Wood
Item Weight (kgs): 38.56