Product Description of the Norton Satinex Interleaved Flap WheelsBeartex Satinex wheels provide a cushioned abrasive action which not only works well on flat areas but is also ideal for use in finishing operations on uneven surfaces. These versatile wheels are used on portable machines.
• For use on portable, variable speed machines.
• Wide range of different grades.
• For applications from rust removal to a satin finish.
• Flap wheel construction ensures a perfect linear finish for repair and touch-up jobs.
• BearTex non-woven abrasive interleaved with coated abrasive.
• Soft yet aggressive, creating a “firmer” wheel that provides a higher rate of cut.
• The ratio of coated abrasive to non-woven flaps can be altered to suit particular applications.
• Ideal for deburring and grain finishing on stainless steel