Product Description of the Black Nitro Silicon Carbide Roloc Discs 50mm Dia, 50/Pack
A premium silicon carbide roloc disc with excellent cutting power on soft materials such as composites, carbon fibre and GRP, and softer metals including brass. Faster cut rate than aluminium oxide discs.
- Very popular silicon carbide roloc disc
- Ideal for softer materials such as composites, carbon fibre, GRP, etc.
- Also recommended for soft metals such as brass
- Strong 2-ply backing
- Gives faster cut than aluminium oxide discs
- Currently available in 50mm
- Recommended tools: Chicago Pneumatic CP7202 Pistol Sander for light use or for frequent industrial use we'd recommend the Dynabrade 48541 2" (51mm) Right Angle Disc Sander or 48531 3" (76mm) Right Angle Disc Sander
- Use with our high-quality 2" disc holders
- 'R' screw-type fitting, also known as 'TR', 'SL2', 'roloc', 'siafix', 'speedlok', twist-lock, quick-release or locking-type, for quick and easy attachment/removal
- Grit range: 60-120
Why Use Silicon Carbide?