2″ (51mm) Roloc Disc Holder, 6mm Shank, Medium DensityAdd to basket £7.25 +VAT Roloc Disc Holder 50mm, 6mm Shank, Medium Density
3″ (76mm) Roloc Disc Holder, 6mm Shank, Medium DensityAdd to basket £7.75 +VAT Roloc Disc Holder 75mm, 6mm Shank, Medium Density
Norton R801 X-Treme Zirconia Roloc Discs, 50/PackIndustrialSelect options £45.50 +VAT Norton R801 X-Treme Zirconia Roloc Discs 2" (51mm) / 3" (76mm), TR (Type 3 - SL3), Grits 36 - 120, 50/Pack
Norton R884 Norzon Zirconia Roloc Discs, 50/PackGeneral-PurposeSelect options £30.00 – £44.50 +VAT Norton R884 Norzon Zirconia Roloc Discs 2" (51mm) / 3" (76mm), TR (Type 3 - SL3), Grits 36 - 80, 50/Pack
We offer a wide range of Zirconia roloc discs to suit every application. The new ‘Turbo’ and ‘Nitro’ brands are available at unbeatable prices and offer a very low-cost option, whist still outperforming conventional discs.
Blue Turbo Zirconia roloc discs are suitable for most applications on a range of metals, particularly mild steel. This is a popular zirconia roloc disc with excellent performance & cutting power, ideal for treating weld seams and joints.
R801 X-Treme and Green Nitro Zirconia are topsized versions, with durable 3-ply backing which is ideal for heavy duty grinding. The cooling topsize helps to prevent overheating and burning of the workpiece, which also prolongs disc life. Designed for stainless steel and non-ferrous metals.
SAIC stock the backing pads and we can also recommend the right tool for the job depending on your budget.
Feel free to give us a call to discuss your requirements and to see if we can help you save money on your overall production costs!
- Ideal for both general use and heavy duty grinding
- Very cost effective: zirconia can outlast conventional aluminium oxide discs by up to 4x, particularly when higher pressure is required
- Stocked in 50mm & 75mm
- Available with cooling topsize or without
- FREE next-day delivery for all orders over £100
- Select the right disc for your substrate using our filters
- All discs are excellent quality at very low prices
- Recommended tools: Chicago Pneumatic CP7202 Pistol Sander for light use or for frequent industrial use we’d recommend the Dynabrade 48541 2″ (51mm) Right Angle Disc Sander or 48531 3″ (76mm) Right Angle Disc Sander
- Use with our high-quality 2″ and 3″ disc holders (thick rubber)
- ‘R’ screw-type fitting, also known as ‘TR’, ‘SL2’, ‘roloc’, ‘siafix’, ‘quick-release’, ‘quick change’ or ‘locking-type’, for quick and easy attachment/removal
- Large volume and resale options also available – please call us to discuss your requirements