Showing all 7 results
2″ (51mm) Roloc Disc Holder, 6mm Shank, Medium DensityAdd to basket £7.25 +VAT Roloc Disc Holder 50mm, 6mm Shank, Medium Density
3″ (76mm) Roloc Disc Holder, 6mm Shank, Medium DensityAdd to basket £7.75 +VAT Roloc Disc Holder 75mm, 6mm Shank, Medium Density
Nitro-Plus Surface Conditioning Roloc DiscsPremiumRead more £34.00 – £39.75 +VAT Nitro Plus SCM Roloc Discs 2" (51mm / 3" (76mm), TR (Type 3 - SL3)
Norton Vortex Rapid Prep Surface Conditioning Roloc DiscsPremiumSelect options £33.75 – £39.50 +VAT Norton Vortex Rapid Prep Surface Conditioning Roloc Discs - the best performing SCM disc on the market and superior to the competition.
Sia 6924 Heavy-Duty Surface Conditioning Roloc Discs, 50/PackPremiumRead more £37.00 – £63.50 +VAT A highly popular, heavy-duty & high performance surface conditioning (or "scotchbrite") material, in a thicker form than standard SCM discs for significantly longer life and improved performance. Ideal for removing surface defects, refining scratches and blending in tool/abrasive marks, and recommended for tough grinding jobs on mild and stainless steel. More aggressive than the competition so will take off more stock more quickly, with a comparable finish.
Showing all 7 results
Surface Conditoning roloc discs are a great option as part of the grinding / finishing process. All of our SCM discs are top quality and offer a very consistent finish and scratch pattern. SAIC are proud to offer a wide range of options for every application including the new ‘Turbo’ and ‘Nitro’ brands which are already very popular.
Turbo SCM roloc discs are very easy to use and suitable for most applications – ideal for blending in scratches, surface defects, light burrs and flashing.
Nitro SCM roloc discs are made from a special HD (Heavy Duty) material. These discs are a must if you are working on stainless steel or tough/exotic alloys, or on higher volume production lines where disc lifespan and performance is key. They consistently outperform the likes of 3M’s Scotch-Brite both in our independent tests and in the workplace on a wide variety of materials – and are far more competitively priced.
SAIC stock the backing pads and we can also recommend the right tool for the job depending on your budget.
Feel free to give us a call to discuss your requirements and to see if we can help you save money on your overall production costs!
- Excellent for scratch removal, light grinding & deburring and removal of surface defects & flashing
- Industrial or premium grade available depending on your application, stocked in 50mm & 75mm
- FREE next-day delivery for all orders over £100
- Select the right disc for your substrate using our filters
- All discs are excellent quality at very low prices
- Recommended tools: Chicago Pneumatic CP7202 Pistol Sander for light use or for frequent industrial use we’d recommend the Dynabrade 48541 2″ (51mm) Right Angle Disc Sander or 48531 3″ (76mm) Right Angle Disc Sander
- Use with our high-quality 2″ and 3″ disc holders (thick rubber)
- ‘R’ screw-type fitting, also known as ‘TR’, ‘SL2’, ‘roloc’, ‘siafix’, ‘quick-release’, ‘quick change’ or ‘locking-type’, for quick and easy attachment/removal
- Large volume and resale options also available – please call us to discuss your requirements