Showing all 8 results
2″ (51mm) Roloc Disc Holder, 6mm Shank, Medium DensityAdd to basket £7.25 +VAT Roloc Disc Holder 50mm, 6mm Shank, Medium Density
3″ (76mm) Roloc Disc Holder, 6mm Shank, Medium DensityAdd to basket £7.75 +VAT Roloc Disc Holder 75mm, 6mm Shank, Medium Density
White Nitro Ceramic Stearate Roloc Discs, 50/PackPremiumRead more £30.00 – £52.50 +VAT White Nitro Ceramic Stearate Roloc Discs, 50/Pack
Part of the new tried and tested ‘Nitro’ range. Great for removing welds, dressing and grinding in hard to reach areas. Significantly reduce your overall grinding cost with our new White Nitro Ceramic Roloc Discs. Perfect for working on aluminium and titanium, White Nitro discs offer a much longer lifespan and faster cut rate than conventional discs. This is a unique product with 100% ceramic grain and a stearated topcoat which keeps the disc from loading and helps keep the substrate cool when grinding. Tough 3-ply polyester backing gives extra strength and helps prolong disc life. A great addition to your arsenal!
Nitro Fast-Cut Ceramic Roloc Discs, 50/PackPremiumRead more £26.00 – £50.00 +VAT Nitro Fast-Cut Ceramic Roloc Discs, 50/Pack
Part of the new tried and tested ‘Nitro’ range. Unique non-topsized ceramic gives superb cutting rate on mild/carbon steel. Great for removing welds, dressing and grinding in hard to reach areas. Offers huge improvements to your production speed due to the faster cut and longer disc life than conventional discs. Already very popular and available as low as 24 grit. Well worth a try!
Sia 2511 Siabite Green Ceramic Roloc Discs, 50/PackPremiumRead more £27.00 – £47.00 +VAT One of the most popular roloc discs available, with a topsize coating for reduced grinding on heat-sensitive metals such as stainless steel. Efficient sanding of high-alloy steel and hard-to-grind metal is guaranteed thanks to the self-sharpening process of the ceramic grit.
Norton R980 Blaze SG Ceramic Roloc Discs, 50/PackPremiumSelect options £33.50 – £48.00 +VAT Norton R980 Blaze SG Ceramic Roloc Discs 2" (51mm) / 3" (76mm) Diameter, TR (Type 3 - SL3), Grits 36 - 120, 50/Pack
Showing all 8 results
Ceramic roloc discs offer huge improvements to your production speed due to the faster cut and longer lifespan compared to conventional roloc / quick-change discs. SAIC are proud to offer a wide range of options for every application including the new red and green ‘Nitro’ brand, which are already very popular.
We can also offer specialist options for more demanding or niche applications. SAIC stock the backing pads and we can also recommend the right tool for the job depending on your budget.
Choose red or green nitro, or Sia 2511 Siabite if you are looking for a premium quality, long lasting roloc disc with topsize – ideal for working on stainless steel, aluminium and brass / nickel alloys. Choose the superb ‘Nitro Fast-Cut’ roloc discs for mild steel, cast iron or titanium – these do not contain a topsize and boast an excellent cut rate and very long lifespan. Finally, White Nitro is also available – this is a specialist, open coat pure ceramic roloc disc for working on aluminium. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your requirements and to see if we can help you save money on your overall production costs!
- Ceramic roloc discs can last up to 6x longer than conventional discs
- Huge range of materials available, stocked in 50mm & 75mm
- FREE next-day delivery for all orders over £100
- Select the right disc for your substrate using our filters
- All discs are excellent quality at very low prices
- Premium grade ceramic grain offers superb price-performance ratio, with excellent cut rates and long lifespan
- Great for weld removal, dressing and general grinding in hard to reach areas
- Recommended tools: Chicago Pneumatic CP7202 Pistol Sander for light use or for frequent industrial use we’d recommend the Dynabrade 48541 2″ (51mm) Right Angle Disc Sander or 48531 3″ (76mm) Right Angle Disc Sander
- Use with our high-quality 2″ and 3″ disc holders (thick rubber)
- ‘R’ screw-type fitting, also known as ‘TR’, ‘SL2’, ‘roloc’, ‘siafix’, ‘quick-release’, ‘quick change’ or ‘locking-type’, for quick and easy attachment/removal
- Large volume and resale options also available – please call us to discuss your requirements