For expert advice on abrasive belts to suit your particular application please call us on 01273 463677.
Use our belt calculators to build your own abrasive belts – please enter your desired material, belt width, length & grade/grit size below, and select ‘Get Prices’. You can also use the filter (optional) to find materials recommended for the specific substrates/surfaces which you are working on.
Don’t know your belt size? What Belt Size Does My Belt Sanding Machine Use?
NEW! We now offer an open-coat aluminium oxide designed for soft woods (2920), a zirconia for working on rubber/leather/plastics (R817), a SiC/cork mix for finer finishing on glass/brass/GRP (RB515/RB555), two long-lasting agglomerate materials for polishing/graining on all metals (JG530/PG730), and a yellow felt for finer finishing and buffing/brightening a surface.
Please note that the usual lead time for made to order belts is approx. 7 working days. To confirm whether something is a stock or made to order item please feel free to ask in our online chat.
Stocked Belts / CLEARANCE BELTS
Belt Calculator – Norton R445 Silicon Carbide Abrasive Belts• Recommended for use on glass, non-ferrous metals (primarily brass), stone and GRP/composites/resins
• Sharp silicon carbide grain - faster, brighter cut and finer scratch pattern
• For wet or dry grinding applicationsSilicon Carbide
What is R445?Please select your desired belt width, length & grade/grit size above.£0.00 +VAT
Belt Calculator – Hermes RB515/RB555 Silicon Carbide Abrasive Belts / Cork Abrasive Belts• Recommended for use on glass, non-ferrous metals (primarily brass) and stone
• RB515 is a silicon carbide material impregnated with cork for very fine finishing
• RB555 is pure cork for achieving an even higher level of bright or "mirror-finish"
• Particularly high performance on glass, e.g. polishing flat edges
• For wet or dry grinding applicationsSilicon Carbide / Cork
What is RB515/RB555?Please select your desired belt width, length & grade/grit size above.£0.00 +VAT
Belt Calculator – PN721 Yellow Polishing Felt Belts• Recommended for use on metals and glass
• Ideal for final stage, very fine finishing
• To be used in conjunction with polishing compounds
• Offers zero stock removal, purely for polishing purposesFelt
What is PN721?Please select your desired belt width, length & grade/grit size above.£0.00 +VAT