For expert advice on abrasive belts to suit your particular application please call us on 01273 463677.
Use our belt calculators to build your own abrasive belts – please enter your desired material, belt width, length & grade/grit size below, and select ‘Get Prices’. You can also use the filter (optional) to find materials recommended for the specific substrates/surfaces which you are working on.
Don’t know your belt size? What Belt Size Does My Belt Sanding Machine Use?
NEW! We now offer an open-coat aluminium oxide designed for soft woods (2920), a zirconia for working on rubber/leather/plastics (R817), a SiC/cork mix for finer finishing on glass/brass/GRP (RB515/RB555), two long-lasting agglomerate materials for polishing/graining on all metals (JG530/PG730), and a yellow felt for finer finishing and buffing/brightening a surface.
Please note that the usual lead time for made to order belts is approx. 7 working days. To confirm whether something is a stock or made to order item please feel free to ask in our online chat.
Stocked Belts / CLEARANCE BELTS
Belt Calculator – Sia 6230 Surface Conditioning Belts• Recommended for stainless steel, carbon/mild steel, non-ferrous metals & composites
• Resistant to clogging & loading, beneficial for soft metals
• Low-stretch backing, maintains its form when in use so good material for file belts running over a small contact wheel
• Gives a consistent finish
• Ideal for applications where minimal/no stock removal is required
• Useful for achieving a scratch pattern on a surfaceSCM / Non-Woven
What is 6230?Please select your desired belt width, length & grade/grit size above.£0.00 +VAT
Belt Calculator – 3M 237AA Trizact Abrasive Belts• Recommended for stainless steel, carbon/mild steel and non-ferrous metals
• As the pyramid structure of the grain wears this means fresh, sharp abrasive is constantly exposed to the workpiece - providing a sharper and more consistent cut than conventional non-woven materials for the same flawless finish every time
• Can last up to five times longer than conventional belts, offering precise finishing control to ensure fewer stages are needed
• Ergonomic benefits - no need to apply high pressure as the Trizact material maintains its sharpness through designTrizact
What is 237AA?Please select your desired belt width, length & grade/grit size above.£0.00 +VAT
Belt Calculator – PN721 Yellow Polishing Felt Belts• Recommended for use on metals and glass
• Ideal for final stage, very fine finishing
• To be used in conjunction with polishing compounds
• Offers zero stock removal, purely for polishing purposesFelt
What is PN721?Please select your desired belt width, length & grade/grit size above.£0.00 +VAT